Financial And Accounting Services
Financial and accounting services (only for Belgian companies)
Few entrepeneurs are happy with the obligation to have a financial administration that they have to publish. Even if it is a small business or a big company, both must have to give declarations to the authorities concerning their financial administration. It is an obligation, so why not doing it perfect is you have to do it anyway.
Your financial administration can be divided into the following fields:
1. Purchase :
- Checking incoming invoices, book them into your/our accounting program
- Making payments (after your approval)
2. Sales :
- Checking VAT-numbers
- Creating sales invoices en follow up on payments
- Making sales overviews.
3. Cash / bank :
- Booking and managing your accounts.
- Follow up on cash flow with a cash forecast.
- Making payments on time.
4. VAT declarations:
- monthly or quarterly declarations
5. Fiscal :
- Tax Declaration (personal/company)
- Advice you on fiscal matters
- Year-end closing and official publications
These activities are done under supervision of your or our accountant.